Corner Adorner: November Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 3617
Corner Adorner: November Tip Sheet
1. Use the Rock N’ Roll or blending techniques to add depth and shading to your flares.
2. Stamp once for a corner highlight, twice for a horizon, or four times for a unique medallion image.
3. These images are wonderful for representing a sun or starburst. Just stamp the small, solid images in the set in the center.
4. Stamp these images with embossing ink and then sprinkle with pigment powder to give them a metallic shine.
5. Layer two flares on top of one another to create a multi-colored design.
6. The stamped medallions would look great as a backdrop for a focal point or large sentiment die cut.
7. These images would even look great as fireworks! Pair with a “Congratulations” sentiment for a quick celebratory card.
8. Use small rhinestones or flat-back pearls to dress up the ends of your flares.
9. Use a blending sponge to add a glow to the center of your flares.
10. Try heat embossing these flares with metallic or glittered embossing powder for an even bolder look!
Embellish your edges with the tenth set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features a trio of unique flair designs ideal for adding a hint of excitement to your projects! Stamp them once in a corner to create a highlight or stamp them in the round to create a medallion, perfect for adding a bit of glam behind a focal point or large sentiment die cut.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The largest flare measures 2” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The medium flare measures 1 1/5” wide by just under 1 1/2” tall. The “Feel better soon” sentiment measures 2” wide by just over 1/4” tall. The heart measures 1/3” wide by just over 1/4” tall.