Cutaway Tags: Winter Stamp Set
Sale Price: $9.00
Product ID : 3419
Cutaway Tags: Winter Tip Sheet
1. Each of the sprigs and poinsettias has a "second step" image to be added in a darker color as an accent.
2. When stamping onto the die-cut tag, look straight down through your block for easy placement.
3. Use the smaller poinsettia as an accent for the center of the larger poinsettia.
4. Select a single poinsettia stamp to accent your envelope flap to coordinate with your card.
5. Use all of the stamped elements to build a border along the bottom edge of a card.
6. The sentiments are sized to fit in the strip at the center of the die-cut tag.
7. Stamp your images in our dye ink and then use a watercolor brush to add water for a water colored look.
8. Add small touches of sparkle with a 2-way glue pen and glitter.
9. Rhinestones or enamel dots can be used to accent the poinsettia centers.
10. Don't be afraid to experiment with unconventional holiday colors.
Accent the detailed Cutaway Tags: Winter die (sold separately) with these coordinating stamps and sentiments. As an added bonus, the stamped elements can also be used alone to create different scenes and focal points.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The assembled large holly sprig measures 1 7/8" x 1 3/8". The smaller assembled holly sprig measures 1 5/8" x 1 3/8". The large poinsettia measures 7/8". The small poinsettia measures 5/8". "Season's Greetings" measures 2 1/4" x 3/8". "Peace Love Joy" measures 2 3/8" x 3/8".