Everyday Affection Stamp Set
Sale Price: $6.00
Product ID : 3461
Everyday Affection Tip Sheet
1. Use the lined words to fill in the open words with which they coordinate. Offset them for a more casual appearance.
2. Or color in those words with markers or colored pencils for a multi-color option.
3. Highlight a particular word or phrase by masking and stamping with a different ink color.
4. Stamp a background pattern with love images and then heat emboss one of these sentiments onto vellum and add it as an overlay.
5. Stamp a chosen sentiment onto a banner or tag and pair it with a bright and cheerful patterned paper for a quick project.
6. The hearts can be used individually or layered together.
7. You can even use them to stamp a background pattern or border to complement your sentiment.
8. These sentiments are wonderful for “just because” cards for your favorite people, but they’re also great for casual wedding or anniversary cards.
9. Many of these sentiments are non-romantic in nature which makes them perfect for friends and kids, too!
10. Use the smaller hearts to accentuate the sentiments. You could even cover them with glitter or dimensional glaze for an extra special touch.
Why wait for a special occasion to let your favorite people know how much you love them? Everyday Affection gives you a variety of phrases - some silly, others quirky, but all heartfelt - to convey your feelings. Many of these greetings are fitting not only for your better half, but also for your friends and the little people in your lives. Everyone likes to know someone cares. You can make even the most ordinary day a little bit brighter with Everyday Affection.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “Together…” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide by 3/4” tall. The “I love us” sentiment measures just under 2” wide by just over 1/2” tall. The “I have a crush…” sentiment measures 2 3/4” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “I’m most myself…” sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 3/4” tall. The largest heart measures just over 1/2” wide by 1/2” tall. The smallest heart measures just over 1/4” wide by 1/4” tall.