Grins & Ghouls Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.60
Product ID : 3583
Grins & Ghouls Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline images and then add color by stamping the solid images over the top.
2. Use your favorite color technique to color in the outline images. Markers, watercolor, or colored pencils would all work great!
3. The outline images are great for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned papers and then trim out and assemble into a finished image for your project.
4. Stamp the solid images without the outlines for your projects.
5. Use the coordinating dies to cut out the pumpkin, skull, and ghost.
6. The images are a great size to add to tags for Halloween treats or use the images themselves as tags.
7. The sentiments and words are easy and fun to mix and match to create a custom sentiment for your project.
8. Add glitter, sequins, rhinestones, etc. to add sparkle and shine to your Halloween projects.
9. The larger images are perfect for adding to a scrapbook page, Traveler’s Journal, or planner.
10. Use the star images to accent the sentiments and images in the set or use them to create background and/or custom patterned paper.
This whimsical trio of spooks is ready to spread trick or treat cheer and wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Try coloring the outlined images with a variety of mediums or stamp with the solid stamps to discover all the ways you can bring these Halloween friends to life on your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x8 acetate sheet. The pumpkin image is just over 1 1/2” wide and just under 2” tall. The skull image is just under 1 1/2” wide and is just under 1 3/4” tall. The ghost image is just under 1 3/4” wide and is just over 1 3/4” tall. The “trick or treat” sentiment is just under 1 3/4” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “happy” word is just over 3/4” wide and is just under 3/4” tall. The “spooky” word is just over 1 1/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “Halloween” word is just over 1 5/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “eek!” word is just under 5/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The “boo!” word is just over 5/8” wide and is just over 1/2” tall. The typed words and sentiments are about 1/8” tall and are between just under 1/2” to just over 3/4” wide.