Jingle All the Way Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3282
Jingle All the Way Tip Sheet :
1. Use the larger words on their own or combine them with the coordinating word and
sentiments to create the perfect sentiment for your project.
2. Add the larger words to your projects or use the coordinating word dies for a bit more
3. Stamp the larger words in dye ink and then brush over them with water to create a
softer, hand- painted look.
4. The larger words look amazing when heat embossed, especially with metallic colors
like silver and gold.
5. Experiment with ombre effects using the larger words by inking part of the word in a
lighter color and then fading into a darker color.
6. The larger words work perfectly with the emboss resist effect. Emboss the words with
white or clear embossing powder and then apply color over them with a brush or sponge.
7. Accent the words with festive holiday shapes and/or icons from your stamp collection.
8. Use the negative space technique with the coordinating die, and coordinating
sentiments, for a striking look.
9. Dot the “j” and “i” letters with a rhinestone or sequin for a fun look.
10. This set works great for scrapbook projects. The sentiments work well for page titles
or on journaling cards. Include them in your Moments Inked planner or Bible journaling too.
Jingle All the Way is a great holiday collection of sentiments that feature large brushstroke words with coordinating words and sentiments that combine to create the perfect festive message for your holiday projects. These sentiments are great for cards, tags, scrapbook projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The brushstroke “Christmas” word is 3 1/2” wide and just over 1/2” tall. The “joy” word is 1 1/4” wide and just under 1 1/2” tall. The “to the world” sentiment is just under 1 3/4” wide and just over 1/4” tall.