Paper Clippings: Thinking of You Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3200
Paper Clippings: Thinking of You Tip Sheet :
1. The “of” banner can be stamped inside the open space on the banner hanging from
the Thinking of You sentiment. Try stamping it in a different color for a layered look. The
coordinating detail die collection has a coordinating die for this, allowing you to layer the
banner. Use some foam tape for extra dimension.
2. Stamp the wreath in a lighter color, then stamp the large sentiment over the top in a
darker color to create a layered image with lots of depth. Add some of the floral images to
embellish the wreath.
3. The large coordinating sentiment/wreath die can be stamped with the flowers and
leaves from the stamp set, or left one color for a look that mimics intricate paper cutting.
4. When using the coordinating die, the sentiment and wreath can be snipped apart,
allowing you to use them independently of each other.
5. When using the coordinating die, the smaller sentiments included in the set will fit in
the open space between the top of the wreath and the “thinking of you” sentiment.
6. Die cut several of the smaller leaves. Curl or bend them slightly and adhere them to
the wreath for a pretty, dimensional effect.
7. Try inking the large sentiment in shades of ink to create an ombre effect.
8. The wreath is a perfect place to tuck a bird or butterfly, along with a cluster of the
flowers and leaves from the set. The birds from Spring Woods or the butterflies from
Beautiful Life might be great choices.
9. The wreath image would be beautiful with a holiday sentiment stamped inside and
embellished with some winter floral images, such as those in the Spruce & Sprigs set.
10. Stamp the wreath, turn it 180 degrees and stamp again to give the wreath a fuller
appearance. Use two different shades of ink for even more depth.
Scherenschnitte, which means “scissor cuts” in German, is the art of intricate paper cutting. Now you can easily capture a similar look in your own paper crafting with the Paper Clippings series of stamps and dies. The Paper Clippings: Thinking of You Stamp Set includes an oversized sentiment, perfect for letting loved ones know they are in your thoughts. The generously sized wreath can be embellished with the floral images from the set, or it would pair beautifully with other floral or bird images from your collection. Use the stamps with the coordinating dies, or on their own for lots of options!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “thinking of you” sentiment measures 3 1/4” wide and 2 5/8” high. The wreath measures 2 3/4” wide and 3 1/2” high. The larger flower measures 1” wide and 7/8” high. The “today and always” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide and just over 1/8” high. The “of” banner measures 1/2” wide and just under 7/8” high.