Simple Impressions: Celebrations Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3527
Simple Impressions: Celebration Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the star cluster in a light ink color, then stamp the bunting/banner in a darker color over the top. Step up this idea by heat embossing the stars, and layering a diecut banner over the top.
2. The various sentiments are meant to mix and match to give you lots of sentiment options and variations for different occasions. For example, pair the “it’s time to” with the large “celebrate” sentiment. You can also add one of the smaller sentiments below that, like the “happy graduation day” for example.
3. Stamp the star background, then stamp 3 or 4 graduation caps over the stars in a darker color, positioning them at different angles to mimic the look of the caps being tossed in the air.
4. Stamp several balloons in different ink colors. Let the images overlap — the ink col-ors will overlap and give an interesting effect, similar to real balloons
5. Stamp the various flowers to create a cluster to use as a focal point. The flowers are great to pair with the wedding, anniversary, or even baby sentiments.
6. Stamp a whole row of candles in different ink colors for a fun and easy birthday card.
7. Stamp the various flowers around the edge of a card to create a pretty floral border. Allow the images to extend over the edge of the card base or panel for an interesting effect.
8. Stamp multiple banners at different angles, overlapping them to create a fun focal point.
9. Use the flower images to stamp a pretty background.
10. Stamp several butterflies across the front of your card, using both sizes of butter-flies and working diagonally from a bottom corner to the opposite top corner. Use several different ink colors, or just one - you can achieve different shades by not re-inking the stamp between impressions.
Are you new to stamping, or have a friend that you’re dying to introduce to the world of stamping? The Simple Impressions kits are just the answer. The Simple Impressions Celebrations kit makes the perfect gift, and has everything you need to create twenty cards for the most crafted for occasions. Plus the basic tools that can be used over and over again. Each kit contains a stamp set filled with images that are easy to stamp, ink, pre-made card bases and envelopes, patterned papers for quick layouts, sequin embellishments, a clear stamping block, and a bottle of adhesive — everything a beginner needs to create fun and easy projects to get them excited about everything the world of stamping has to offer! The kit also included sample card ideas to get you started.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The “birthday” sentiment measures 2” wide and 1/2” high. The “celebrate” sentiment measures 2 1/4” wide and 1/2” high. The balloon measures 3/4” wide and 1” high. The graduation cap measures 7/8” wide and 5/8” high. The bunting banner measures 3 1/4” wide and 1/2” high. The candle measures 1/8” wide and 1 3/8” high with the flame. The rose measures 7/8”. The larger butterfly measures 7/8” wide and 5/8” high. The star cluster measures 2 5/8” wide and 1” high.
Sale Price: $10.00 Sale Price: $2.00