Stitched Alphabet Stamp Set
Sale Price: $3.00
Product ID : 2668
Stitched Alphabet Tip Sheet :
1. These letters are sized nicely to create your own sentiments from some of your favorite
shorter words, such as hello, thanks or love just to name a few.
2. When you are placing the letters on a block to form a word, it is easiest to place the
stamps image side down on your surface one at a time, and look down through the block
as you apply pressure to adhere the stamps in place.
3. Create an old-fashioned looking "embroidered alphabet sampler" background by
placing all the letters together on a large block and stamping them at once.
4. Any monogramming project would be complemented by this font choice.
5. Use the numbers paired with your favorite border images to create special
embellishments for the decor and favors of a birthday party or anniversary.
6. This alphabet would lend itself fabulously to scrapbooking. The homespun style would
work with almost any type of photos or embellishments.
7. Use the small accents in the set to place between letters or at the start and finish of a
word. You can even pair a few accents up to "underline" a sentiment.
By customer request, we are proud to offer an entire alphabet and number set based on the large focal point words found in the original set, Stitched Sentiments. Now you can personalize and customize any project that you wish with this signature style!
*This stamp set does not include any packaging.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each individual letter averages between 3/8" to 1/2" wide and 1/2" tall.