Stroke Speak Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3310
Stroke Speak Tip Sheet
1. Try inking one of the sentiments with a lighter color, then rolling the edges in a darker color for a beautiful shadowed look.
2. Clear heat emboss the sentiments over a stamped pattern, then sponge a darker color over it. The pattern will show through the clear embossing, with the phrase still emphasized.
3. Pair more than one sentiment together in two different colors to establish a color scheme.
4. Try turning the sentiment vertically for a different point of view.
5. Emboss the sentiment in white on white cardstock, then watercolor or sponge ink over it for a pretty resist technique.
6. Stamp the sentiment a second time (slightly offset) using Soft Stone ink to create a faint shadow.
7. Heat emboss with more than one color. Stamp in VersaMark and then sprinkle half with one color and the other half with a second color. It is a wonderful technique for these reverse images!
8. Use our dye ink with these images, then brush over them with a wet watercolor brush to give them a softer, more artistic look.
9. Stamp small star, hearts or other images around the sentiments to help accent the meaning behind the sentiment.
Add a bold statement to your next project with these paint strokes featuring clever and unique sentiments. Add more than one, or let a single phrase take center stage. This is a great way to keep your cards down to a single layer or two, while still being able to add a pop of color.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. Each sentiment stroke measures about 3 3/8" x 1/2".