Winter Fox Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3598
Winter Fox Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the outline fox image and then add color by stamping the solid images over the top.
2. Use your favorite coloring technique to color in the outline image. Markers, watercolors, or colored pencils would all work great!
3. The outline image is perfect for paper piecing. Stamp the images on different patterned papers and then trim out and assemble into a finished image for your project.
4. Stamp the solid images without the outlines on your projects.
5. Get creative and use the fox on different themed cards like for a baby or for a birthday. Use other stamps in your collection to pull your theme together.
6. The circle elements will fit into a 1” or larger circle punch or die. You can also use the coordinating die in the Winter Fox die collection to cut them out.
7. Stamp the circle elements in one color and then add the coordinating word or image stamp in another color for a great multicolored look.
8. Stamp the circle elements in a grid pattern for a great background, or even make the grid the focal point of your card design.
9. The circle elements will work great for the emboss resist technique. Emboss the circle in clear or white embossing powder and then apply a dye based ink or watercolor around the embossed image.The image will resist the ink or watercolor where it is embossed.
10. The tree ornament dots would also work well to stamp falling snow on your project.
This sweet winter fox is ready to play in the snow and will be an adorable addition to your holiday projects. The set features multi-step stamp elements to create quick and easy multicolored images and unique sentiments. You will want to add this fun character to cards, tags, scrapbook projects, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The fox image is just over 1 3/4” wide and is just under 2 1/4” tall. The tree image is just over 5/8” wide and is just over 2 1/2” tall. The pine sprig is just over 1/4” wide and is just over 3/4” tall. The circle elements are just under 1” in diameter. The “joy” word is just under 1” wide and just under 1/2” tall. The “peace” word is just under 1” wide and is just under 1/4” tall. The ampersand is just over 1/4” wide and is just under 1/2” tall. The snowflake image is about 3/4” in diameter. The small cluster of dots is just under 3/8” in diameter. The small star images are from just under 1/4” to 3/8” in diameter. The typed words are about 1/8” and just under 1/4” to just over 5/8” wide.