2013 Holiday Tags Stamp Set
Product ID : 2725
2013 Holiday Tags Tip Sheet :
1. Each of the tags was designed to coordinate with the Limitless Layers: 2 1/4” Oval Die
2. Use the small star stamps or the ice skates image to create a fun background pattern.
3. Die cut an oval. Stamp a tag on the front and a “to” and “from” on the back. Punch a
hole in the top of the tag and thread with your favorite twine for quick and easy gift tags!
4. The “HO” was meant to be stamped three times, to create a “HO HO HO” sentiment!
5. Pair the pine cone tag with the Peaceful Pinecones stamp set for a coordinated
pinecone background or focal point!
6. Create a holiday text background pattern with the various sentiments in the set.
7. Pair the ice skates image with the On Ice stamp set for more coordinating fun!
8. Layer the snowflake tag on top of Damask Snowflakes die cuts for a layered snowflake
9. The “A gift for you” tag can be paired with the Holiday Lights stamp set.
10. Create a gorgeous card by pairing the “Merry Christmas” text tag with the
Background Basics: Sheet Music stamp set, to reiterate the “Silent Night” theme on the
2013 Holiday Tags will be the perfect addition to your holiday crafting collection! Create gorgeous, custom gift tags and card embellishments with this fabulous new stamp set! With tags designed to coordinate with the Limitless Layers: 2 1/4” Oval Die Collection, and images that coordinate with many stamp sets that you may already have in your stash, your holiday crafting couldn’t be easier or more fun!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. Most of the tag images measure 2 1/4" x 1 1/2". The “sheet music” tag measures 2 1/2" x 1 5/8”. The “Merry Christmas” sentiment measures 1 1/8" x 1/2". The “ice skates” image measures 5/8 x 3/4".