All-Star Team Stamp Set
Product ID : 2128
1. When stamping the pennant outline & shadow together to form a coordinating image,
try stamping the outline first and the solid shadow second. You may find it much easier to
line up this way.
2. Use the reverse masking technique inside the pennant to create a custom design.
3. The star border is designed to stamp repeatedly to extend the length. Use the single
mini star to finish off the end of the border.
4. The larger star image will fit into a 1” circle punch.
5. Many of the smaller sentiments included in the set are designed to fit into the pennant
6. You will find other images and sentiments in your personal stamp collection that might
work well inside the pennant image.
7. Use alphabet stamps to create personalized sentiments in the pennant image.
8. Turn the pennant image point down and stamp several to create a pennant garland.
You could even cut the pennants out and attach onto a ribbon or string to hang.
9. Use the inspiring/motivational sentiments for something other than a sports themed
10. You can shadow stamp your sentiment easily since the stamps are clear. Stamp first
in a light gray ink. Then stamp a second time in a darker/colored ink, slightly off-center
from the gray image. The end result will be a little dimension to your project.
11. Stamp a sentiment repeatedly to create a background pattern.
12. Stamp sentiments onto white and colored cardstock. Cut key words out of the colored
cardstock and adhere to the sentiment stamped on white cardstock for a fun look.
13. These sentiments are perfect for many scrapbook applications.
All-Star Team is a versatile sports themed stamp set unlike any other you have ever seen! Its distressed look gives the set a rugged vintage flair. You will love adding sentiments to the pennant image to personalize your projects for your sports player. All-Star Team was designed to encompass a wide variety of sports, motivational/encouragement, and masculine themed paper crafting and scrapbook projects. MEASUREMENT REFERENCE: This set is divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The pennant overlay image measures 3 7/8