Background Basics: Needlepoint Stamp Set
Product ID : 2740
Background Basics: Needlepoint Tip Sheet :
1. Use Copic markers or watercolors to color in the spaces in the circles for more pattern
2. Heat emboss for a very slick, shiny look.
3. Stamp on die cuts to add the look of stitching on your embellishments!
4. Use the small stamps to cover smaller areas quickly and easily.
5. The small stamps can also be used to create different background patterns by
stamping them brick layer style, leaving space between each stamp and alternating the
space on the next row.
6. Watercolor a background, and when dry, stamp either of the needlepoint strips over
the top for a unique and artistic background.
7. Use the needlepoint strips to create an entire background pattern or stamp on a
smaller strip of card stock to create a ‘stitched’ border for your project.
8. Stamp either needlepoint pattern with Versamark ink on colored card stock for a soft
and subtle stitched look.
9. Try stamping the stitched images on fabric for a realistic look.
10. Stamp the needlepoint strips with a variety of ink colors to create a gradient or ombre
Adding the look of beautiful needlepoint patterns to your paper crafted projects is easier than ever with Background Basics: Needlepoint! With its classic styling and gorgeous details, you can create the look of lovely hand-stitched needlepoint in a snap! Background Basics: Needlepoint is a lovely new stamp set that is timeless and classic, you’re sure to find yourself reaching for this one for years to come.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The larger circle strip measures 5 1/2" x 1 1/4". The smaller circle strip measures 5 3/4" x 1 3/16". The two small scale rectangles measure 1 1/2" x 1" each.