Background Basics: Stitching Stamp Set
Product ID : 2718
Background Basics: Stitching Tip Sheet :
1. Heat emboss for a very slick, shiny look.
2. Stamp on die cuts to add the look of stitching on your embellishments!
3. Stamp the chevron strip with a variety of ink colors to create a gradient or ombre look.
4. Use the small stamps to cover smaller areas quickly and easily.
5. The small stamps can also be used to create different background patterns by
stamping them brick layer style, leaving space between each stamp and alternating the
space on the next row.
6. Watercolor a background, and when dry, stamp either of the stitched strips over the
top for a unique and artistic background.
7. Use the stitched strips to create an entire background pattern or stamp on a smaller
strip of card stock to create a ‘stitched’ border for your project.
8. Stamp either stitched pattern with Versamark ink for a soft and subtle stitched look.
9. Try stamping the stitched images on fabric for a realistic look.
10. Add a tiny dot of glue, followed by glitter, to the centers of the “x’s” on the chevron
strip for a gorgeous bit of shine on your background pattern.
Create your own custom background patterns by giving them a stitched look with Background Basics: Stitching! Whether you’re a stitching pro or not, you’ll love adding the feel of a bit of hand-stitching to all your paper-crafted projects with this fabulous new stamp set! Add some “stitching” to backgrounds, embellishments, gift tags and more with Background Basics: Stitching!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The chevron border strip measures 5 11/16" x 1 3/16". The checkerboard strip measures 5 3/4" x 1 1/4". The two small scale rectangles measure 1 1/2" x 1" each.