Background Basics: Venice Stamp Set
Product ID : 2828
Background Basics: Venice Tip Sheet
1. Stamp the largest strip and then fill in with the smaller strip, lining up the circle outlines
around the solid circles. These can be stamped in the same color or two different colors
for a varied look.
2. You can also stamp either strip by itself, in a repeating pattern, for additional designs.
Fill in the “empty spaces” in the pattern with any of the small stamps included in the set.
3. Once your basic pattern is stamped with the large strips, you can use the small stamps
to add in additional pops of color to the overall pattern. You can even layer multiple mini
images on the pattern, layering them on top of each other.
4. The mini images can also be used to create various background patterns of their own
by simply stamping any of them (or multiples!) in a repeating pattern.
5. Have fun with heat embossing by embossing only one part or all of the pattern! And
don’t forget to experiment with colored embossing powders!
6. Of course these patterns can be stamped on a card base, but you can also create
really unique embellishments by stamping the pattern right on the embellishment!
(patterned flowers, patterned butterflies, etc.)
7. These patterns also make great borders for cards and scrapbook layouts.
8. You can even stamp these patterns on your Monthly Moments cards to accent your
9. Don’t forget to stamp a coordinating envelope liner or envelope flap when creating a
10. Stamp these patterns in a lovely ombre effect for a trendy twist!
Background Basics: Venice is a gorgeous background building set that will allow you to create stunningly detailed backgrounds for a wide variety of project styles and occasions! Whether you use these background strips and additional mini stamps alone or together, the options are endless for the number of patterns you can create. Inspired by the stunning architecture in Venice, Italy, you’ll love the classic, timeless looks you can achieve with this fabulous set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The double-wide background strip measures 6 1/8” x 2 1/8”. The smaller background strip measures 6 1/8” x 1”. The small “starburst” image measures 3/8” x 3/8”.