Bold Blossoms Stamp Set
Product ID : 3146
Bold Blossoms Tip Sheet :
1. The flower dies were designed to work with both the solid and outline images.
2. Stamp the outline images if you prefer to color your flowers with markers, watercolors,
3. When stamping the solid images, you have a few options. Stamp the solid flower and
then either leave the center “white” (as some anemones are in real life) or fill in the center
with the coordinating stamp using the same color as the rest of the flower, or a second
4. Stamp the flower center detail image over either the plain white, or your center color.
Stamp the detail image in black, as in real life, or in any other color of your choice!
5. There are additional dies which allow you to pop the flower centers up for an extra
layer if you’d like.
6. Don’t forget to stamp the flower center detail image over the top of your outline flowers
7. For a more layered look, stack up the blooms on top of each other.
8. Heat emboss the flower centers in black embossing powder for a shiny finish!
9. Sponge multiple ink colors onto the solid images for a variegated look.
10. Heat emboss the outline images on watercolor card stock using a variety of
embossing powder colors (such as gold or clear). After water coloring, your flowers will
take on different looks, depending on the color of embossing powder used!
These gorgeous anemone-inspired blooms give you tons of options, whether you like to color your images in or stamp in layers! Create beautiful flowers in a myriad of color combinations just like they are in real life, or dream up gorgeous new color combos of your own. These flowers are sure to add warmth and beauty to any project you stamp them on!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The two largest flower images measure 1 7/8” x 2”. The double leaves image measures 1 5/8” x 1”. The “Celebrate It’s your birthday” sentiment measures 1 3/4” x 3/4”.