Bundle of Love Stamp Set
Product ID : 2380
1. Stamp one of the patterned images inside the baby carrier or color it in with a color
medium of your choice.
2. Color the heart in ‘LOVE’ with color medium of your choice or use the heart image and
stamp it inside.
3. After stamping the stork, use a craft knife and carefully cut along the wing. After
cutting, give it a little bend to add a bit of dimension to your card.
4. Use the baby image all by itself, or use it with the stork to make it look like it is carrying
5. Instead of using one of the baby carrier patterns included with the stamp set, use
patterned paper. Just stamp the baby image twice, once on your cardstock and once on
the patterned paper. Cut out the image from the patterned paper and then adhere onto
6. Add rhinestones to the centers of the tiny flowers on the patterned carrier front.
7. Color the flowers on the patterned carrier with a marker or colored pencil.
8. Use the two small hearts to create a pattern on your cardstock.
9. Create a plaid baby carrier by stamping each of the patterned images on a piece of
cardstock in different colors. Trim each of them out, layer them over one another and
then cut them into different sized pieces. Piece them together over the baby carrier to
create a quilt-like look.
10. This set would be perfect for birth announcements, cards, scrapbook pages or any
other baby-related project.
Bundle of Love is a sweet baby set with 12 images including an adorable stork and baby, multiple patterns for the baby carrier and sentiments that are perfect for any welcome addition whether it be a little girl or boy. The images in this set work well for quick and simple cards as well as for more detailed cards using techniques such as paper piecing. This set can also be used to create sweet scrapbook pages and other baby-related projects. Bundle of Love is sure to be a welcome addition to any stamp set collection.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The stork measures 2 1/4" wide by 2 3/4" tall. The baby measures approximately 19/20" wide by 1" tall. "Congratulations on your special delivery" measures approximately 2 7/20" long by 17/20" tall.