Butterfly Folk Outline Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3524
Butterfly Folk Outline Tip Sheet
1. Stamp these butterflies with a light gray ink, then watercolor them. The outlines will “disappear”, making the images look like they were water colored freehand.
2. Heat emboss the butterflies with clear or white powder, then add colors with colored pencils, watercolor etc. Heat emboss with metallic powders for an elegant effect.
3. Many of the smaller elements in the set have matching mirror-image elements, allowing you to use the “motif-building” technique to stamp some striking focal points.
4. Stamp a pretty calico print style background using the small flower and leaf elements from the set.
5. Combine this set with the Butterfly Folk set by either layering the matching images, or by stamping them independently onto the same project for a different look.
6. Combine the images in this set with the matching dies, curl or bend the wings for some fun dimension.
7. Die cut and stamp several of the small flowers and leaves and cluster them around a sentiment or in the corners of a card panel for pretty accents.
8. Stamp some of the flowers and flourish elements around the edges of a card panel for a pretty border.
9. Stamp all three butterflies and line them up down the center of a card front for a fun take on a traditional botanical butterfly style print.
10. Stamp the butterflies onto colored cardstock using a matching ink color to create pretty tone-on-tone backgrounds.
The Butterfly Folk Outline set combines two perennial favorites - butterflies and folk-art style motifs. This set features the same gorgeous butterflies as the Butterfly Folk set, but in an outline version for those who love to color! Go crazy coloring these detailed images with your favorite coloring method; markers, colored pencils, or watercolor for beautiful results. Or try heat embossing these outline images for gorgeous resist effects and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest butterfly measures 3 7/8” wide and 3 1/8” high. The medium butterfly measures 3” wide and 1 3/8” high. The smallest butterfly measures 1 1/2” wide and 1 1/8” high. The small flourishes measure 1/2” wide and 1/2” high. The larger individual flowers measures approximately 1/2”. The smaller individual flowers measure 1/4” to 3/8”.
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85