Corner Adorner: December Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3627
Corner Adorner: December Tip Sheet
1. One of the scalloped corners is designed to border the outside of a frame or layer while the other is designed to border the inside of a frame or layer.
2. Stamp the semi-circular design in all four corners of a card base to give your design papel picado style.
3. Embellish the open dot in the semi-circular design with a rhinestone or pearl for a bit of sparkle and shine.
4. Pair this set with the coordinating die collection to add dimension and texture to your projects.
5. The “With Love” sentiment is perfect for cards and tags alike!
6. Use sponging or the Rock ‘N Roll technique to add depth to your inked corners.
7. Use a pin or piercing tool to add texture by piercing the dotted border on the corner images.
8. Try these corner images with the emboss resist technique for a different effect.
9. Heat emboss the corners in metallic tones to give them a more sophisticated feel.
10. Stamp the “With Love” greeting on a banner or cardstock strip to make it stand out on your projects.
Embellish your edges with the eleventh set in the Corner Adorner series! This month’s edition features a trio of scalloped corner designs ideal for adding a hint of whimsy to your projects! The different images in this set give you the option to embellish the inner or outer edges of your corners, layers, and frames.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The semi-circular image measures 1 2/3” wide by 1 5/8” tall. The outer scalloped corner measures just under 2 1/2” wide by 2 1/4” tall. The inner scalloped corner measures 2 1/4” wide by just over 2 1/8” tall. The “With Love” sentiment measures 1 7/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall.