Dapper Chap Stamp Set
Product ID : 3530
Dapper Chap Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set coordinates with the Shape Up: Tuxedo Gift Card Die and the Dapper Chap Die.
2. The larger sentiments in this set can be paired with the smaller companion greetings to customize your message or be used independently for a more general project.
3. Create your own patterned paper by stamping several bow ties over a background. Then make a simple card by adding a die cut sentiment in a contrasting color. Quick and easy!
4. These bow ties can double as hair bows for little ladies given the right sentiment and color scheme.
5. The fold lines image is great for adding detail to the stamped bows, but it’s also fantastic for doing the same thing with bows die cut from patterned paper!
6. Think outside the traditional masculine color palette when stamping your bows. Look to fashion for inspiration. Modern men’s bow ties come in a rainbow of bright and exciting colors.
7. Stamp and cut two bow ties and layer them to give your project a bit of dimension. Adhere the centers together with flat adhesive and then use foam tape (or a similar adhesive) on the ends to make them pop just a bit.
8. Use rock ‘n roll or sponging techniques to give your stamped bow ties a bit of extra depth.
9. Stamp on a colored cardstock (rather than a neutral) to make your bow ties two-tone. The open spaces in the image will maintain the color of the original cardstock while the solid areas will stamp in the color of the ink you choose.
10. Use a white pen or other marker to add doodled details to your bow ties.
As the song goes, every girl’s crazy ‘bout a sharp dressed man. Dapper Chap is designed with those style-conscious fellas in mind. The six bow ties in this set range from traditional herringbone to sassy paisley with many fashionable design options in between. The sentiments cover birthdays, Father’s Day, graduation, wedding, and so much more. Dapper Chap is just the stamp set you need to create cards for the snazzy dresser in your life!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The bow ties measure just over 1 3/4” wide by just over 3/4” tall. The “Father’s Day” sentiment measures just under 2 2/5” wide by just over 1/4” tall. The “to the graduate” sentiment measures just over 1 1/8” wide by just over 1/8” tall. The “wedding day” sentiment measures 1 3/5” wide by just over 1/8” tall.