Day by Day Blocks Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2788
Day by Day Blocks Tip Sheet :
1. Create custom patterned paper with the various squares.
2. You can die-cut extra blank squares with the Day to Day Calendar die by using a scrap
of cardstock over just the blank squares in the lower half when running it through your
3. Create a custom border with die-cut squares. They can be stamped with several
different patterns or a single pattern repeated.
4. The patterned square stamps can also be used to embellish the numbered squares in
the Day to Day Calendar die.
5. Stamp just a few patterned squares to accent a sentiment. Add them beside, under or
above the verse.
6. Use the individual squares to mat a die-cut or stamped letter. These images are great
for adding titles to your Monthly Moments pages or scrapbook layouts.
7. The patterned squares were designed just a bit larger than the die-cut squares in the
Day to Day Calendar die to make it easy to get full coverage when stamping.
8. Try heat embossing the patterned images for a bolder, more contrasting look.
9. Add rhinestones or gems to the center of a star square for an extra special touch.
10. Use the small squares and patterns to create tiny tags for your projects.
This collection of patterned blocks is designed to coordinate with our Day by Day Calendar die. You can use the various blocks to add patterns to each day of the week. Even without the use of the die, these rounded blocks can make some fun graphic elements and unique backgrounds.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. Each block measures 5/8".