Dress Up Dolls: Halloween Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3241
Dress Up Dolls: Halloween Tip Sheet :
1. The Dress Up Dolls: Halloween set is an accessory set for the Dress Up Dolls: Basic
2. Use the images in this set along with the coordinating dies and the Dress Up Dolls:
Basics stamps and dies to create a set of paper dolls, or use the dolls on cards, tags,
bookmarks, and more.
3. Create a magnetic paper doll set by adhering the Adhesive Sheets to the Magnet
Sheets (both available in the Papertrey Ink store) before die cutting the dolls and
accessories. You can choose to color them yourself, or leave them black and white and
let the recipient do the coloring. Makes a fun gift for a child!
4. Consider storing a set of magnetic dolls in a small tin for a fun travel or on-the-go
activity for kids. Get creative with decorating the tin for added fun.
5. The tights and shoes can be paired with either the ghost or pumpkin costumes.
6. If using the pumpkin costume for the girl doll, pair the pumpkin headpiece with one of
the hairstyles from the Dress Up Dolls: Basics set.
7. If you are making a girl ghost, add the bow from the Dress Up Dolls: Basics set to the
top of her head. If you’re creating a boy ghost, position the bow at the neck for a bow tie.
8. The tiny cat head can be positioned to peek out of the top of the pumpkin or candy
bag for a fun accent!
9. Use the Dress Up Dolls: Halloween set to create some fun treats for your favorite trick-
10. The ghost would be fun to use on its own, without the coordinating dolls, as an accent
for any Halloween project.
If you loved playing with paper dolls as a child, here’s your chance to enjoy them all over again in your paper crafting! The Dress Up Dolls: Halloween set contains all of the fun accessories you’ll need to get your Dress Up Dolls ready for some spooky fun! You can use the Dress Up Dolls: Basics and accessory sets, along with their coordinating dies, to create your very own set of paper dolls, but of course they’re perfectly at home on cards and tags, too. The fun and playful images are just right for creating paper-crafted goodies for your favorite little trick-or-treaters! More accessory sets will be released throughout the year, so you can watch your collection grow!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The assembled dolls wearing head-to-toe ghost or pumpkin costume measure approximately 2 1/8” high and 3 5/8” wide. The pumpkin treat container measures 5/8” wide and 3/4” high. The “trick-or-treat” sentiment measures 1 1/4” wide and 3/8” high.