Fence Line: Spring Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3525
Fence Line: Spring Tip Sheet
1. The fence can take on different looks depending on the ink colors you choose. For a brighter look, use the coordinating dies and omit stamping the base layer, simply stamp the detail layer with a pale gray ink, such as soft stone. Or stamp the base with Fresh Snow ink onto darker cardstock. For a rustic look, stamp the fence in shades of brown.
2. For one layer cards, simply stamp the fence in a light color, then stamp the plants and grasses around the fence in darker colors for a layered look.
3. Using the coordinating dies will allow you to build layered focal points with lots of dimension.
4. Add the mailbox to the end of the fence.
5. Line up several mailboxes in a row, shifting the position slightly to mimic a row of mailboxes. Embellish the base with some of the flowers from the set.
6. When using the mailbox image from this set, the Keep it Simple: Happy Mail set would be a great complement.
7. Play around with building scenes with this set. Add some clouds, hills, etc.
8. For a different look, line up a few of the gardening boots and “plant” some tulips or crocus in the boots.
9. The fence can be paired with other images from your collection for different looks. Try pairing some trees, such as those from the Through the Trees, or O’ Tannenbaum sets for a wintery scene.
10. The little bunny can be nestled among the grass and flowers for a fun touch.
The landscape changes by the season, and there are always new things to be found along the fence line! The Fence Line: Spring set features blooming bulbs, fresh green grass, and even a sweet bunny to arrange around the rustic two-step fence image. The mailbox and garden boots add a fun touch of whimsy. Have fun “planting” your spring flowers along the fence line and watch them start to bloom on your cards and projects!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The fence measures 3 1/2” wide and 1 7/8” high. The tulip cluster measures 7/8” wide and 1 3/8” high. The crocus cluster measures 5/8” wide and 5/8” high. The assembled mailbox measures 7/8” wide and 2” high. The garden boots measure 5/8” wide and 3/4” high. The bunny measures 1/2” wide and 3/8” high.