Football Frenzy Additions Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 2811
Football Frenzy Additions Tip Sheet :
1. Use the numerals in this set on the jersey from Football Frenzy to represent a player’s
number, year of birth, or graduating class for a football fan or player in your life.
2. The alphabet can be used on the Football Frenzy jersey to represent initials, a team’s
school, or the name of your favorite player.
3. Use the alphabet to spell out names or special sentiments that may not be included in
4. The alphabet in this set is also a great scale to add initials to the baseball cap and
batting helmet in 7th Inning Stretch.
5. Use the numbers to create titles or custom accents for scrapbook pages.
6. Similarly, the alphabet would work well for photo captions.
7. Embellish your letters and numbers with flocking to give them a realistic finish.
8. When using the letters and numbers on a dark jersey, try heat embossing with white
powder to help them stand out.
9. Use a gridline block to help ensure straight, even placement of your letters and
10. Use the numbers to create a yardage background for a scrapbook page.
Use the letters and numbers in this set to customize the jersey in Football Frenzy, create your own sentiments, or add captions and titles to your scrapbook pages. You'll just love how easy it is to personalize your projects with this versatile mini set!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3" x 4" sheet. The numbers in this set measure approximately 1/4" x 1/2". The letters measure approximately 1/5" x 1/4".
Sale Price: $1.00 Sale Price: $0.85