Fun Lovin' Stamp Set
Product ID : 3464
Fun Lovin’ Tip Sheet
1. Create small class size valentines with your favorite image or mix it up with a set of all.
2. Use the images to create a pattern on a full page of cardstock to cut in smaller pieces for quick valentines.
3. Create matchbook valentines stamped with the cool images for fun class valentines, sized to hold small candies.
4. Stamp a background pattern using the XOXO stamp, diagonally or straight, in one color or two!
5. Add a heart “cherry” on top of the ice cream cone.
6. Include a few hear notes with the cassette tape.
7. Add a heart “label” on the neck of the hot sauce bottle.
8. Add extra hearts around any of the images or sentiments.
9. Pair two images together to create a double love sentiment - stay cool, you’re sweet or hey, hot stuff, love you.
10. Create mini valentine tags with the die cut and stamped images.
Fun Lovin’ is a new Valentines set with sentiments incorporated into the images for quick and easy stamping that even kids can do with ease! A few extra add-on sentiments are included as well as “to” and “from” stamps to complete a set of valentines that are ready to go! But they’re not just for class sets, the images would also make great one-design Valentines too!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The large heart is about 1 1/2” wide by 1 1/3” tall, the glasses are 2” wide by a little more than 1/2” tall, and the happy valentine’s day sentiment is about 2 2/3” wide and a little more than 1/4” tall.