Glorious Globes: September Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3592
Glorious Globes: September Tip Sheet
1. The wreath globe coordinates with the large globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
2. The “Joy” globe coordinates with the medium globe stand from Glorious Globes: Basics.
3. Stamp the wreath in two colors (rotating slightly between) to make it feel more full.
4. Pair the globes with evergreen branches (like those in Holiday Greens and Spruce & Sprigs) and metallic thread to make them look like ornaments.
5. Embellish the berries in the wreath with dimensional glaze or glitter to help them stand out.
6. Use blending or the rock ‘n roll technique to give your globes depth and dimension.
7. The wreath globe would make a beautiful “O” in the words “JOY” or “NOEL” spelled out with alphabet stamps or dies.
8. Stamp the “love” greeting over any of the globes in the series.
9. Heat emboss the “Joy” into the center of the globe with metallic powder to add sophisticated flair.
10. The “Peace on Earth” greeting is sized to fit into the center of the wreath.
Glorious Globes: September coordinates with the Glorious Globes: Basics stamp set and the rest of the Glorious Globes collection. This month’s globes feature festive, seasonal globes and holiday greetings. Mix and match these globes with the others in the series to add colorful, seasonal flair to your projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on one 3 x 4 acetate sheet. The wreath globe measures just under 1 3/8” wide by 1 1/4” tall. The “joy” globe measures just over 1” wide by just over 1” tall. The “love” sentiment measures 1” wide by just under 3/8” tall. The “Peace on Earth” sentiment measures 2/3” wide by just under 3/8” tall.
Sale Price: $18.00 Sale Price: $15.30