Gran's Garden Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3351
Gran’s Garden Tip Sheet
1. The three largest flowers have a second image that can be stamped on top to add additional shading, as well as a center dot image to add detail to the flower centers.
2. The tiny star image is a step-two stamp for the medium sized solid flower that has a star center.
3. The berries image has a step-two stamp as well for adding another pop of color and shading to the bottom of the berries.
4. Color these images with markers and then spritz with water before stamping to create a watercolor effect.
5. Stamp the flowers and then heat emboss the detail layers for some shine.
6. Stamp flowers directly on card front or stamp them on the coordinating die cuts for a layered, dimensional look.
7. Stamp the shading layers in coordinating colors or stamp them in the same color as the flower for a more subtle, shaded effect.
8. Gorgeous all-over background patterns can be achieved with any of these flower or leaf images.
9. Don’t forget that these flowers can also be stamped on the inside of the card, as well as the envelope, for a cohesive and coordinated look!
10. These flowers aren’t just for cards! Create gorgeous gift tags, bookmarks and more, or stamp them in your planner or even your journaling Bible....anywhere you’d like a floral touch!
Gran’s Garden contains a variety of multi-step floral images reminiscent of Grandmother’s garden. A time when ladies carried pretty handkerchiefs, wore beautiful hats, and maybe even gloves, when they went calling on their neighbors. Add some vintage flair with this modern take on florals from days gone by, and have fun mixing and layering colors thanks to the multi-step designs. These charming flowers are sure to become a staple on your craft desk, thanks to their versatility and style!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
The largest flower measures 1 3/4” x 1 3/8”. The berries image measures 1 7/8” x 1”. The largest leaf cluster measures 1” x 2 1/4”.