Label Basics Stamp Set
Product ID : 2341
1. The large circle label will coordinate with the Limitless Layers: 1 3/4" Circle die
2. The small circle label will coordinate with a 1 1/4" circle punch.
3. All of the rectangular label images will coordinate with the Rectangular Labels die
4. All of the angled label images will coordinate with the Angled Labels die collection.
5. Use the double line border to divide a label in half, using one side for a sentiment
perhaps and the other for an image or embellishment.
6. Use the label images to create unique background patterns.
7. Some of the narrow labels can be layered over or within the large labels.
8. Try die-cutting label paper and stamping the coordinating frames onto it, making
convenient and trendy self-adhesive labels in whatever color you choose.
9. Die cut a window in the cover of your card and then stamp the frame on the interior of
the card, aligning it with the window.
Michelle inspired us with her concept to reproduce old label shapes and frames with a wonderful "basics" set that will surely get a lot of use. These label frame images are meant to "bleed," or go slightly over the edge of the die-cut shapes, so there is no white border left around the edge just like the vintage originals. Two sets of coordinating dies are available as well, making them even more versatile.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. The largest rectangle label measures 3 1/4" wide and 2 1/8" tall. The smallest rectangle measures 2 3/4" wide and 9/16" tall. The largest angled label measures 2 3/4" wide and 2 1/8" tall. The smallest angled label measures 1 9/16" wide and 7/16" tall. The largest circle label measures 1 3/4 in diameter. The smallest circle label measures 1 3/16" in diameter.