Larger Than Life Stamp Set
Product ID : 2294
1. Create a beautiful photo frame using paint to stamp these lovely images.
2. Use the coordinating dies that go with this set to mask out an area, then stamp a
background image. Lift mask then stamp Larger Than Life images.
3. Use with a caring sentiment, such as "Thinking of You" or "Sympathy" to convey a
4. Stamp images in VersaMark then color with chalk for a soft and elegant look.
5. These larger images are a perfect scale for scrapbooking!
6. Use water based markers to color directly on the stamp, huff then stamp. Combine two
colored markers on one image for a faux watercoloring look.
7. Use a glue pen and glitter to add glitz to the flowers or leaves.
8. Stamp image in pigment ink and sprinkle with glitter for an elegant feel. Heat to set.
9. Use the multi-sprig image as lavender foliage and combine with the mini flower as a
10. Combine the oblong leaves image with the mini flower to resemble blooming lupine.
11. Use the rock and roll technique with the flower head on the flower image to add
depth and color.
12. Use the leaves image for masculine projects.
13. Stamp the images in black for a sophisticated, elegant feel.
14. Create your own patterned paper using the various images.
15. Stamp the images in unlikely colors (such as the leaves image in blue) for a more
16. This set is perfect to use with the botanical collage technique.
This 7 piece stamp set is filled with earthy, elegant, silhouette images that are on a larger scale than its parent set, Life. The artwork for these sets is intentionally ambiguous to allow for year round use making this set extremely versatile and easy to use. A lovely set alone or perfect for building floral scenes with the original Life set. Use sentiments from other Papertrey Ink sets in your collection and the possibilities are truly endless! Larger Than Life has a coordinating die that will allow you to make stunning projects quickly and easily.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The largest multi-sprig image in this set is just over 5" long, the smaller sprig is 3 1/2" long . The flower image is 2 3/4" long with the flower head being 1 1/2" wide. . The leafy image is just under 4" tall and is 1 5/8" at its widest point.