Lucky Scratch: Love Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3481
Lucky Scratch: Love Tip Sheet
1. This set coordinates with the Lucky Scratch stamp set and Lucky Scratch Die.
2. Die cut hearts from scratch-off paper instead of using circles to keep with the love theme.
3. These sentiments are wonderful for anniversaries and Valentine’s Day, but also for everyday notes of affection as well.
4. Include a “lucky” penny with your card to make it easy for your recipient to scratch off the sticker to reveal the message.
5. Use these sentiments with the Movers & Shakers: Sliders Die Collection instead of scratch-off paper for another style of interactive card.
6. Pair these sentiments with the other Lucky Scratch stamp sets to expand the versatility and cover a wide range of occasions.
7. Use either the “Lucky” stamp from Lucky Scratch or the “Lucky” die from the coordinating die set to complete key greetings in the set.
8. These sentiments work for both romantic and platonic love making them great for friends and kiddos, too!
There are few things as much fun and interactive as a scratch off ticket! Lucky Scratch: Love, the coordinating Lucky Scratch die collection, and Lucky Scratch: Prize Pack work together to allow you to create customized, scratchable elements for your projects. There are even more sets in this collection to cover baby, every day, and wedding! You’ll love adding these unique features to birthday cards, anniversary cards, love notes and so much more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The “won the lottery…” sentiment measures just under 2 1/2” wide by 5/8” tall. The “you make me smile” sentiment measures 1” wide by just under 5/8” tall. The “to know you” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide by just under 1/2” tall. The “you’re my favorite” sentiment measures 1” wide by just over 1/2” tall.