Lucky Scratch Mini Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.25
Product ID : 3478
Lucky Scratch Tip Sheet
1. Use Lucky Scratch with the coordinating Lucky Scratch Dies to create customized scratch-off cards for your friends and family.
2. Pair these sentiments with the other Lucky Scratch stamp sets to expand the versatility and cover a wide range of occasions.
3. Create a two-tone St. Patrick’s Day sentiment quickly and easily by stamping the whole image in one color and then using the coordinating die set to cut out the banner in a second color.
4. Use either the “Lucky” stamp or die to complete key greetings in the set.
5. The “whole lotto fun” sentiment is great for birthdays or other special occasions.
6. Handwrite or stamp your prizes and cover them with scratch-off paper to hide the message. You can even die cut the scratch-off paper for unique shapes!
7. Emboss your sentiments with metallic powders to give your scratch off cards a special luxury feel.
8. Include a “lucky” penny with your card to make it easy for your recipient to scratch off the sticker to reveal their prize.
9. Use these sentiments with the Movers & Shakers: Sliders Die Collection instead of scratch-off paper for another style of interactive card.
There are few things as much fun and interactive as a scratch off ticket! Lucky Scratch, its coordinating die collection, and Lucky Scratch: Prize Pack work together to allow you to create customized, scratchable elements for your projects. There are even more sets in this collection to cover baby, love, and wedding! You’ll love adding these unique features to birthday cards, anniversary cards, graduation cards, and so much more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 3x4 acetate sheet. The large “St. Patrick’s Day” banner sentiment measures 2 1/2” wide by just under 1” tall. The “Scratch here to reveal…” sentiment measures 2” wide by just over 1/4” tall. The “Hope your day…” sentiment measures 1 3/8” wide by 3/4” tall. The “Lucky” sentiment measures 1” wide by just over 1/2” tall.