Made of Snow Stamp Set
Product ID : 3001
1. Use the plain outline scarf to paper piece with your favorite patterned paper.
2. After stamping either the buttons or coal on the chest of your snowman, follow through
with applying real miniature buttons or brads for a fun dimension look.
3. It is easiest to stamp all the elements of the snowman first, saving the face for last.
The only time this does not apply is with the side view face. A bit of masking is required
and it is best to stamp the face, add a mask for the nose (which you can store in you
storage case for repeated use) then the head, followed by the body.
4. Liquid Appliqué would be a wonderful addition to the trim of the two winter hats.
5. Try adding a real pom-pom to the ends of the winter hats for even more fun options.
6. The itty bitty stripe image is designed to be used to add stripes to the mittens.
7. For a vintage look, try stamping the snowman on our Classic Kraft cardstock and
sponging white ink on the body of the snowman, or even coloring it in with white pencil.
You’ll love the definition this adds.
8. If stamping the snowman on white cardstock, use a very light gray marker or pencil to
add slight shadow to the body of the snowman to make it look more realistic.
9. You can add fun things like punched shapes or charms to the snowman’s *holding*
arms for even more options.
This amazingly versatile snowman building set will have a prominent place in your stamp collection as you discover the fun you will have discovering different combinations. The different parts & pieces will appeal to both those who like to color and those that do not, as there are solid and outline versions of all the scarves and top hat. All the small images from our Believe set will work perfectly to be held by this little guy as well.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 acetate sheets. A finished snowman without a hat will measure approximately 2.5-inches tall with an arm span of 2.5-inches. The