Mini Scrapbook Series: Tabs Stamp Set
Product ID : 2215
1. The tab images are designed to fit into the coordinating tab die cut.
2. Stamp the tab images directly onto your projects, have the tabs peek out from behind
a mat or stamp at the edge of your paper.
3. The tab images will also fit into a 1 1/8” circle punch.
4. The tab images fit on the scallops of the large scallop die cut.
5. Be creative with the half circle images. Put them together to make whole circles or use
them to create a scallop or flower design.
6. Mix & match the word and phrases to create your own custom sentiment combinations.
7. Use the numbers included in the set to make lists, number the tabs, and/or stamp out
the date on your project.
8. Stamp the mini words on ribbon or twine to create a custom look.
9. Don’t limit the tabs to just scrapbooking projects. Use the tabs on cards and other
paper crafting projects.
10. Use the tabs to divide up an already made notebook or sketchbook.
This is the first in a series of stamp sets designed to be used for mini scrapbook projects. The half-circle images included in this set fit perfectly into the coordinating tab die along with the coordinating words & phrases. Mini Scrapbook Series: Tabs is a perfect addition to your collection, whether you are adding to your scrapbooking supplies or just getting started. But wait, don’t just limit yourself to scrapbooking, consider this set the jumping off point for so many other card making and paper crafting projects!
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The solid half circle image measures 1” wide and 1/2” tall. The “my favorite” sentiment measures just under 3/4” wide and 3/8” tall. The number “0” measures 1/8” wide and is 1/4” tall.