New Every Morning Stamp Set
Product ID : 3251
New Every Morning Tip Sheet :
1. Use these sentiments to create cards, tags and bookmarks. They pair beautifully with
the Basic Bookmark dies!
2. These verses can also be used in Bible journaling or in planners.
3. The small floral cluster is a three-step process. Stamp the leaves, stamp the larger
flowers inside the opening, and lastly, stamp the small flower centers inside the larger
4. Use the flowers and small flourishes to accent any of the verses. Add them at the top,
bottom, or even on the sides of the sentiments for additional detail and interest.
5. Sponge on a variety of ink colors before stamping sentiments to create a gradient or
even ombre look.
6. Mask off certain words to stamp them in contrasting colors for additional impact and
7. Create lovely framed art pieces to use as home decor so you can have beautiful
reminders of God’s promises all around your home. They make great gifts to sit on a
desk or end table when
paired with your favorite images such as florals or leaves.
8. Create a set of Scripture memorization cards with these stamps to help you commit
these Bible verses to memory.
9. Color in the outline words with your coloring medium of choice for an additional pop of
10. To get even more bang for your sentiment buck, mask off certain words or phrases to
use them alone, such as “THANKS” or “choose JOY”.
New Every Morning is filled with Bible verse sentiments that can be used on cards, bookmarks, Bible journaling and even in your planner! Add these inspirational reminders wherever you need them. The variety of fonts used makes these scriptures versatile for nearly any type of project! You can even make beautiful framed art pieces, perfect for a desk or end table, to serve as a constant reminder of God’s promises.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
All of the sentiments are approximately 1 1/2” wide. The “The steadfast love…” sentiment measures 3 3/8” high. The “Let us hold unswervingly…” sentiment measures 2 5/8” high. The “Today I will choose joy” sentiment measures 2 1/4” high. The flower cluster (when assembled with the leaves) measures 1 1/2” x 1”.