Quoted: Right Moment Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3403
Quoted: Right Moment Tip Sheet
1. This sentiment will look gorgeous when heat embossed for a watercolor resist technique. The artistic nature of the watercoloring will complement the script details.
2. Ink the stamps with dye ink, then spritz lightly with water before stamping to get more of an artsy look and feel.
3. If you are careful and take your time, you can ink different portions of the main sentiment with different colors of ink for a more colorful look.
4. Use this assembled sentiment on a card front, card interior, tag or even an envelope.
5. Try achieving an ombre look with these sentiment pieces by inking the sentiment with a lighter color at the top and a darker color at the bottom, blending the two slightly in the middle.
6. For a fun twist, color in the openings of the letters with a variety of colors that help tie in your color scheme.
7. Add emphasis to the flourished frame by coloring in the opening.
8. If you want a simpler look, skip the frame and just use the dotted line to accent the companion sentiment.
9. Stamp in VersaMark and brush with Perfect Pearls powders for a soft metallic look.
Quickly create meaningful cards with these customizable quotes. This one focuses on a gorgeous script with a flourished frame that can be filled with interchangeable companion sentiments.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The main sentiment measures 2 1/4" x 2 1/4". The flourished frame measures 2 1/2" x 5/8". "Be patient" measures 1 3/8" x 1/8". "Be brave" measures 1 1/8" x 1/8". "Be grateful" measures 1 5/8" x 1/8". "Have faith" measures 1 5/8" x 1/8".