Scared Silly Stamp Set
Product ID : 3585
Scared Silly Tip Sheet
1. Mix and match the various shapes and features to create fun and unique monsters.
2. Create a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater.
3. Create a monster with many eyes.
4. Make a matching card game for your favorite pre-schooler.
5. Create a colorful birthday party ensemble with a Li’l Monster Mash theme.
6. Use the monsters to create fun lunchbox notes.
7. Use the sign to hold your sentiment.
8. Create a monster themed drawing journal or memory book layout.
9. Create a build-a-monster magnet set with the various pieces and parts.
10. Create a border of monsters holding hands.
Scared Silly is all about the little monsters in your life. Build unique and fun monsters with the various pieces and parts included - eyes, mouths, horns, arms, legs, spots, hair, etc. So many possibilities for spreading a little love or throwing the perfect monster mash!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The oval body is a little less than 1 1/2” wide and a little more than 1 1/2” tall and the round one is about 1 1/3” in diameter. The larger eye is just over 1/3” in diameter, the small one is about 1/4” in diameter. The sign is a little over 1” wide and about 3/4” tall, with all three of the sentiments sized to fit.