Take Three: Fall Stamp Set
Product ID : 2258
1. Stamp the images and emboss them using clear ink. Rub colored ink over the surface
to create a WOW effect.
2. Add a bit of Prisma Glitter to the pumpkin or wheat.
3. Stamp the same image three times or mix up the images.
4. Add microbeads to the pumpkins.
5. Create curves with the sentiments by attaching the stamp in a curve to the acrylic
6. Use a glue pad or heat and stick powder to adhere flock to the pumpkins for a
7. Use the 1 1/4" or 1 3/4" paper shapers punch, Nestabilities by Spellbinders or Marvy
punches to punch out the images. The 1 1/4" cuts the images perfectly and will need a
trim around the corners. The 1 3/4" punch adds a beautiful border around the image.
8. Color the images using markers or outline the images using markers.
9. Emboss images to give them a raised effect.
10. Use the focal images as background stamps.
Take Three: Fall is a set of images that offers 3 different looks for each of two fall themes. Mixing and matching the images with the sentiments creates endless combinations that can be used for any project. Stamping the images collectively or singly adds additional versatility, making this set easy and fun to use. Take Three: Fall is great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking. It also coordinates with Take Three: Spring and Take Three: Summer.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The focal images (pumpkins and wheat) measure 1 1/4" x 1 1/4". The “blessings” sentiment measures 2 1/4" wide by 1/4" high. The “thanksgiving” sentiment measures 2 1/2" wide and approximately 1/4" high.