Take Three: Winter Stamp Set
Product ID : 2291
1. Stamp the images and emboss them using clear ink. Rub colored ink over the surface
to create a WOW effect.
2. Add a bit of Prisma Glitter to the snowflake and damask.
3. Stamp the same image three times or mix up the images.
4. Add beads to the snowflake.
5. Create curves with the sentiments by attaching the stamp in a curve to the acrylic
6. Use a glue pad or heat along with stick powder to adhere flock to the damask for a
7. Use the 1 1/4" or 1 3/4" paper shapers punch, Nestabilities by Spellbinders or Marvy
punches to punch out the images. The 1 1/4" cuts the images perfectly and will need a
trim around the corners; the 1 3/4" punch adds a beautiful border around the image.
8. Color the images using markers or outline the images using markers.
9. Emboss images to give a raised effect.
10. Use any of the images to create a background for your card.
Take Three: Winter is a set of images that allows the stamper to create 3 different looks. Coordinate the images with the sentiments and the possibilities are endless. The images can be stamped individually or collectively making this one of the most versatile stamp sets we offer. Mixing and matching the images also makes it one of the most fun sets to work with. Great for cards, gift tags and scrapbooking.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The focal images (snowflake
and damask) measure 1 1/4" x 1 1/4". The “Joy to the World” sentiment
measures 2" wide by 3/4" high. The “Holiday Tidings” sentiment measures 1
1/4" wide and approximately 1/2" high.