The Vault - Text Boxed Stamp Set
Product ID : 2032
1. Each reverse image has one or two coordinating non-reverse images. These are
designed to fit and/or overlay on top of the negative space left behind after stamping the
block reverse images. For example, the small stars fit perfectly in the openings of the
coordinating reverse image.
2. Use the smaller non-reverse images to create “trails” or background papers that
coordinate with your focal point. Click here for an example.
3. Try layering the smaller images on top of one another. For example the small
dandelion on top of the large dandelion. Or the small spiral flower on top of the large
spiral flower. The look can be very effective if two different colors are used.
4. Blank space was left at the bottom of each reverse image to allow you to insert a
sentiment if desired.
5. The large frame is sized slightly larger than the reverse images so that they can be
layered. It is easiest to stamp the frame first and then the reverse image instead it. If you
don’t want to fool with trying to get them perfectly centered, cut out the reverse image on it’
s outline and stamp the frame onto a separate sheet of cardstock. Then just adhere your
cut-out to the interior of the frame.
6. Reverse images are fun to use for resist techniques. Heat emboss the image with clear
embossing powder and then sponge ink on top. Buff away the excess ink and you are left
with beautiful results. Try layering your embossed image over patterns to add even more
depth. Click here for an example.
7. The bold space around the images within the reverse stamps is a great companion for
a technique I like to call Perfect Pearls Pull-Off. Click here for an example.
8. Try kissing your inked reverse image against interesting textures or background
stamps. When you finally stamp the image onto your cardstock, the texture/pattern will be
transferred adding a special touch.
9. You can use any of the reverse images to try your hand at this fun “Double Vision
Vellum Window” technique. Click here for an example.
10. Try creating a Faux Spectrum Look with this fun & easy technique. Click here for an
11. There are 35 sentiments at your disposal within the possible combination for the ten
word stamps included in this set. Play around and see if you can invent any additional
combinations of your own. See our list here.
This set is a fun take on reverse images. Each “box” element includes 2 or three coordinating images that can be layered within the “boxed” image or utilized to make patterned paper. A separate frame stamp can be added to outline any of the boxed images. The words were designed to fit at the bottom of the boxes, but have such a simple style they could be utilized for a multitude of projects. This set includes a total of 31 images.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
This set comes divided between two 4x6 sheets. The box images measure 1 1/4" wide and 3" tall. The “dream” word image measures 1" wide and 1/4" tall.