Trajan Monogram Edition Stamp Set
Product ID : 2047
1. When stamping for use with Borders & Corners Monogram Edition, stamp the letter
first, followed by the border. Centering is much easier this way.
2. This font lends itself beautifully to personalized stationery. Try using this concept in
conjunction with our stationery kit to create wonderful gifts for both men & women.
3. When using the stamps to form words, be sure to use a block with gridlines. It is
easiest to place the letters, image side down, onto your tabletop in the arrangement you
wish to use. Then press your block against the backs, allowing you to pick all of the
images up at once in the exact positions that you desired.
4. Create fun envelope seals by stamping the monogram & coordinating border onto our
label papers. Follow this with a quick punch-out with the coordinating scalloped punch.
5. This font would also provide a unique variation on baby announcements. A
monogrammed version would be a stylish way to announce a new little one to the world.
6. Do you have someone near and dear who has EVERYTHING and you always struggle
to purchase gifts for them? Monogram just about anything with this versatile font, and
they will be thrilled with the presentation!
7. It is easy to create customized party supplies with this particular font. You can
monogram paper napkins, plates & cups, all with your stamps and ink! Palette ink or any
other ink that is waterproof would be your best bet.
8. There are a plethora of baby items that could be monogrammed. Onesies, photo
albums, diaper bags, hangers, and frames, just to name a few.
This classic font is ideal for creating monograms that will compliment a variety of styles. Pefectly sized to coordinate with the Borders & Corners Monogram Edition frames to create custom personalization for all of your favorite projects. You can also use the letters for creating titles in scrapbooks and other items. Features a total of 26 images.
*This stamp set does include a CD case.
These stamps come on one 4x6 sheet. All letters measure 0.5625 inches high. The letter "M" measures 0.75 inches wide. The letter "E" is 0.375 inches wide.