Warmer Together Stamp Set
Sale Price: $12.75
Product ID : 3606
Warmer Together Tip Sheet
1. Each penguin consists of five steps — two for the body, one for the head, and one for each of the feet and beak. The stamp sheet label is marked to help you identify which pieces go together.
2. Stamp all of the penguins to create a whole grouping, or stamp just a pair or a single penguin.
3. Stamp a couple of penguins for a cute anniversary card.
4. Attach a cluster of balloons to one of the penguins’ wings for a fun birthday card.
5. Create a pretty wintry background by stamping some snowflakes or sponging some blue inks.
6. Stamp the penguins in traditional shades of gray and black or stamp some more colorful penguins for a whimsical touch.
7. Use the In the Meadow hill dies to help create a scene for the penguins.
8. Pair the smaller front-facing penguin with the left-facing penguin for a cute parent/child-like combination.
9. Place one of the hearts under one of the penguin wings for a sweet thinking of you card, or even a Valentine’s day card or treat wrap.
10. The script “winter” sentiment can be paired with either of the other two sentiments. Or combine it with a “happy birthday” sentiment. With a little masking you could create a sentiment that reads “happy winter birthday”.
Winter is warmer when you waddle! Did you know that a group of penguins is called a waddle? This adorable waddle of penguins is easy to stamp and will add a sweet touch to your holiday and winter cards. Stamp them all to create an entire family or use just one or two. Pair them with the sentiments from the set for friendship and winter cards or combine them with other sentiments for winter birthday cards, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x6 acetate sheet. The tallest penguin measures 1 3/8” wide and 2 1/8” high. The other front facing penguin measures 1 1/8” wide and 1 7/8” high. The penguin looking to the right measures 1” wide and 1 5/8” high. The smallest, side facing penguin measures 3/4” wide and 1 1/2” high.