What the Doodle: Map Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3229
What the Doodle: Map Tip Sheet :
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color
them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or
watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images. Color the
various regions of the county to represent land, water, roads, etc.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different
look, try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water
colored to really make the design pop!
5. Stamp or watercolor a heart over your part of the country to personalize a miss you or
thinking of you card.
6. Use the coordinating dies to create intricate layered designs. The map image can be
stamped on the solid die as well as the intricate die and then layered over top of each
7. For a completely different look, stamp the map image, then die cut with a Limitless
Layers 1 3/4” circle (or other basic shape die), allowing you to use the map image for
applications beyond the USA.
8. Stamp one of the sentiments in the set and then stamp the mountains and trees from
the set around it for a fun accent.
9. This set would be the perfect complement to the Petite Places: Happy Camper set.
10. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create
your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a
great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Map set are perfect for miss you cards, travel journals, or for anyone setting out on a new adventure! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The map measures just under 3 1/2” wide and 2 1/8” high. The “adventure” sentiment measures 1 3/4” wide and 1/4” high. The mountains measure 1” wide and 1/2” high. The pine tree measures 1/4” wide and 1/2” high.