What the Doodle: Paisley Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3314
What the Doodle: Paisley Tip Sheet
1. Give these images lots of color and shading by using your favorite medium to color them. Fine tip pens are great if you want to color the individual details. Copics or watercolor pens are great options as well.
2. Go for a softer look by using colored pencils and gamsol.
3. Use ink pads or refills along with a water brush to watercolor the images.
4. Heat emboss these images with a detail embossing powder for a completely different look. Try white powder on a darker color cardstock or on paper that has been water colored to really make the design pop!
5. Create pretty tone-on-tone backgrounds by stamping images onto cardstock using a darker coordinating shade of ink. To give the images more dimension, use a slightly darker marker to draw an outline around the images.
6. The coordinating dies open up even more possibilities. There are open, intricate dies that can be layered over the solid dies for lots of layering potential.
7. The images in this set can be used to build pretty “medallion” style focal points by stamping one of the paisleys repeatedly in a circle, filling in with some smaller details, such as the flower included in the set.
8. Create a pretty, lacy background effect by stamping the paisleys onto colored cardstock and heat embossing with white powder.
9. Coloring isn’t just for kids! Use the images in the What the Doodle series to create your own small coloring book or journal. Paired with a set of colored pencils, it makes a great gift for any age.
Coloring isn’t just for kids! The What the Doodle series was inspired by the current coloring craze. Stamp these intricate images over and over and color ‘til your heart’s content. Use your favorite medium such as markers, colored pencils, pens, or watercolor. Or go for a completely different look and just stamp or heat emboss the outline images and skip the coloring! The images in the What the Doodle: Paisley set are perfect for nearly any occasion. Use them as a focal point, or create beautiful backgrounds! Collect all of the What the Doodle sets and create your own coloring books to give as gifts, or enjoy for yourself!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The largest paisley measure 1 78” wide and 2 5/8” high. The medium paisley measures 1 1/8” wide and 1 1/2” high. The smallest paisley measures 7/8” wide and 1 1/8” high. The tulip measures 5/8” wide and 1” high. The “birthday” sentiment measures just under 2” wide and 1/2” high.