Winter Window Stamp Set
Sale Price: $20.40
Product ID : 3613
Winter Window Tip Sheet
1. The window panes are equidistantly spaced so you can use the same frost image on both the top and bottom of the window.
2. Stamp the frost onto acetate and adhere behind a window die cut to give your focal point a realistic look.
3. Use the window to create an interactive shaker element on your card. Fill it with faux snow, glitter, or sequins.
4. Embellish the berries in the pine sash with lacquer drops or glitter to give your evergreens an extra pop of texture and shine.
5. The die for the candle has extra space at the bottom for adhesive to make assembly of the evergreen arrangement easier.
6. Use glittered embossing powder or heat and stick powder with glitter when stamping your icicles. The sparkle will add interest.
7. Stamp the solid pine tree on its own or add the wispy snow drifts to give it a bit more dimension.
8. The window could be either an exterior window or an interior window depending on how you set the scene behind it. For example: for a window looking outside, use the deer and the snow to create a nature scene. For a window looking inside, use the tree embellished with dots of lacquer drops to look like bulbs. Get creative by looking through your stamp collection to see what other images could be used to create a scene within your window’s opening.
9. Create a male and female deer “couple” by leaving the antlers off of one of your animals.
10. Die cut your window from wood paper or thin wood veneer instead of stamping the woodgrain patterned frame.
Looking out a window on a cold winter day, you’re liable to find scenic beauty and quiet, peaceful moments. The images in Winter Window allow you to recreate those picturesque landscapes on your seasonal projects. This set is not only perfect for winter holidays, but beyond the Christmas season, too. Send holiday messages alongside glittering icicles or a stately stag with warm winter birthday greetings. You can even pair the window with other natural images in your collection to give it life all year round. The view is beautiful in any season!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This stamp set comes on two 4 x 6 acetate sheets. The window measures just 2 1/2” wide by 3 1/2” tall. The fully assembled pine swag (boughs and bow) measures 2 3/4” wide by 1” tall. The pine tree measures 1 3/8” wide by 2 3/4” tall. The “Peace On Earth” sentiment measures 2 1/5” wide by 5/8” tall. The “Let it snow” sentiment measures just over 1 5/8” wide by 5/8” tall.