Wonderful Words: Birthday Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 2641
Wonderful Words: Birthday Tip Sheet :
1. The words and sentiments have both card making and scrapbooking applications.
2. Use the “birthday” with the coordinating die or on its own.
3. The companion sentiments will pair up well with the die alone, the stamped word alone,
or the two used together.
4. Combine words and sentiments with Wonderful Words Additions and Wonderful
Words: Holiday stamp sets and coordinating dies for more possibilities.
5. Use selective inking to combine the “birthday” with sentiments already in your stamp
6. Use alphabet stamp sets or dies to customize and personalize your sentiments and
7. Use the negative space technique with the coordinating die and the coordinating
sentiments for a striking look.
8. Cut the words in the coordinating sentiments apart to create even more possibilities for
9. Stamp the coordinating sentiment onto clear or vellum cardstock strips and overlap
with the stamped and/or die cut “birthday”.
10. Pair the coordinating sentiment with the coordination die cut from unique materials
like felt, cork, balsa wood, etc.
This is the second in a series of stamp sets featuring one large word that can be used with a coordinating die cut. This set features the word "birthday" in a whimsical font mixed with an upper and lowercase serif font. The clean, bold companion sentiments will pair up well with just the die, the stamped word alone, or the two used together.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The “birthday” word is just over 3 1/2” wide and just under 3/4” tall. The “ wishing you a very happy” sentiment is just over 3 1/2” wide and is 3/8” tall. The “happy” word is just over 3/4” wide and is 3/8” tall.