Year of Psalms: November Mini Stamp Set
Product ID : 3440
Year of Psalms: November Tip Sheet
1. The Year of Psalms series is perfect for creating stamped cards, bookmarks, and special gift packaging with an inspirational message. It’s perfect to use in your Bible journaling as well.
2. The verse chosen for November is ideal for get well, encouragement, and sympathy projects.
3. Use the brackets on the top and bottom or left and right of the sentiment to create a framed effect.
4. This sentiment, as well as all of the others in the Year of Psalms series, fit nicely on any of the Mix & Mat dies.
5. Create an ombre look by inking the stamp with various inks, starting with a lighter color at the top, and a darker color at the bottom.
6. Accent the sentiment with some small clusters of flowers for a feminine look.
7. Heat emboss this sentiment with white or clear embossing powder, then sponge ink or watercolor over the embossing for a resist effect.
8. The sentiment in this set is large enough to take center stage on a card front. Add just a few accents to finish it off.
9. To create depth, or a shadow effect, stamp the sentiment once, then shift slightly and stamp again without reinking.
The Psalms are filled with verses of thanksgiving, praise, encouragement, and comfort. Each month, the Year of Psalms series will feature a verse set in a beautiful font combination. November’s featured verse is from Psalm 105:4, and is perfect for giving encouragement and comfort. This set is ideal for get well, sympathy, and encouragement projects.
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 3x4 acetate sheet. The sentiment measures just under 2 1/2” wide and 3 1/2” high. The smaller bracket measures 1 7/8” wide and 1/2” high. The longer bracket measures 2 1/8” wide and 1/2” high.