We are looking for THE best and brightest illustrators and graphic designers to add to our team! Here is what we are looking for in new applicants:
- thrive in a high paced, creative environment.
- able to stick to deadlines and stay motivated while working independently.
- a good team player who is willing to accept constructive criticism in an effort to improve their end results.
- proficient in both Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- a signature illustration/design style that brings something new and fresh to the Papertrey product line.
- some paper crafting/stamping knowledge and experience are a huge plus, but not required.
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach two examples of your illustration work that you feel would translate best into a stamp set, these should be in pdf format. A link to an online portfolio is a plus. Compensation and benefits discussed when you are contacted with an official job offer.
Part-time Graphic/Web Designer
We are looking for a team player to assist with the creation of basic graphics for blog and website work. Some work will be relatively simple with the use of existing templates, while other work would be creative, starting with a blank slate. A wonderful position for someone who is self taught and looking to gain valuable real-world experience. Or someone currently in graphic design school that wants to make some extra money on the side. Here is what we are looking for in new applicants for this position:
- proficent with most of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- an interest in marketing and how to best present things to gain customer interest.
- familiar with the various graphic requirements for social media platforms.
- some experience with animation and/or basic video editing a huge bonus, but not required.
- some knowledge of the paper crafting industry is a plus.