Rewards Points – The Rules
How it works:
- Register for a new account, or log into your existing Papertrey Ink account, to start earning points on any order placed while logged into your account.
- For every $25 you spend, you will receive one reward point.
- Each reward point counts as $1 when making a future purchase.
- When using reward points on an order, you will only accumulate rewards on the amount of your purchase that rewards were not applied to. For instance, if you spend $100 and use 25 reward points, you will only receive reward points on the remaining $75 (that translates to 3 reward points).
- You do not earn reward points when purchasing gift certificates.
- If you use reward points and your order falls below the FREE shipping threshold, shipping will be added to your order.
- Rewards earned while placing an order cannot be used on that order.
- You will not receive points for an order if you are not logged into your account when placing the order.
- Mail orders do not earn reward points.