Background Basics: Diagonals Stamp Set
Sale Price: $4.00
Product ID : 2761
Background Basics: Diagonals Tip Sheet :
1. Stamp either pattern in one color, than shift up to stamp in the open areas of the
pattern in a second color.
2. Use masking to create narrow areas of pattern. The clean, vertical lines of the repeat
pattern make this a cinch.
3. Stamp a whole background or just a border.
4. Create a checkerboard style background with the smaller pattern blocks.
5. Stamp the patterns in the same color ink as the cardstock for a subtle, modern look.
6. The chevron pattern block looks like arrows and would be cute matched up with
vehicle style stamps such as Little Hot Rod.
7. Stamp either pattern and then cut along the vertical lines to create patterned strips.
8. Create a multiple color background by stamping each repetition of pattern in a
9. Add pattern to small die cuts with the pattern blocks.
10. Stamping the chevron pattern just once in a vertical orientation would make a nice
border on a card.
Add modern flair to your projects using these trendy versions of a classic herringbone and chevron pattern. It looks marvelous in a tone-on-tone color application, or make it bold using strong, contrasting colors. Either way, it will jazz up your projects and give them a total "wow factor.”
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on a single 4x8 acetate sheet. The herringbone pattern measures approximately 5 3/4" by 1 3/8" inches. The chevron pattern image measures approximately 5 3/4" by 5/8". Both small patterned stamps measure approximately 7/8" by 1 1/2".