Banners & Pennants Stamp Set
Sale Price: $10.50
Product ID : 3570
Banners & Pennants Tip Sheet
1. This stamp set has elements that coordinate with the Banner and Pennant Flag dies.
2. Use the banners and pennants as focal points on your projects or use them on their own as tags.
3. The banners and pennants would be great to use on scrapbook pages or Traveler’s Journals.
4. Experiment with die cutting the banners and pennants from fabrics and then stamping the sentiments on them with permanent inks for an authentic look and feel.
5. Combine the typed words and sentiments with the larger sentiments to customize your message.
6. Use the arrow and star images to accent your sentiments or use them to create background patterns and coordinating patterned papers.
7. Stamp the sentiments once in a darker ink and then stamp them a second time, slightly off center, in a lighter ink like Soft Stone, to create a shadow effect.
8. Ink up part of a sentiment in one color ink and the other in another color to create a graduated or ombre effect.
9. Use markers to ink up each letter of a sentiment in a different color.
10. Add a bit of shimmer to your sentiments with a glitter pen.
Now you can create fun and inspirational pennants and banners that will add character to any project. The sentiments in this set coordinate with the Pennant Flag die collection and the Banner die. Use these fun motivational nudges on cards, tags, scrapbook pages, planners, Traveler’s Journals, and more!
*This stamp set does not include a CD case.
This set comes on one 4x6 acetate sheet. The “explore” word is just over 2 1/4” wide and is just over 1” tall. The “be awesome” sentiment is just over 2 5/8” wide and is just over 1” tall. The “be kind” sentiment is just over 1 1/2” wide and is just over 1 1/4” tall. The N-S-E-W image is just over 1 1/2” wide and just over 1 3/4” tall. The “have courage” sentiment is just over 2” wide and is just over 1” tall. The “be brave” sentiment is just over 1 1/4” wide and is just over 1/4” tall. The larger arrows are 2” wide and bout 1/4” tall. The smaller arrows are 1” wide and about 1/8” tall. The star images range from 1/8” - 3/8” in diameter. The typed words and sentiments are about 1/8” tall and range from just under 1/2” - just under 1 1/2” wide.